We are currently have 1 vacancy.
Breakfast Club Leader
Closing date:10/01/2020 at 12:00
Job Start Date:18/01/2020
Contract/Hours:Permanent , Part-time
Salary Type:Support Staff
Salary Details:NJC Grade 5
Hours of Work:2 – 4 mornings a week (7:20-8:40)
Location of Role:Combe CE Primary School
Contact e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Combe CE Primary School currently has a successful Breakfast Club, providing high quality care and supervision for children before school. We are looking for a highly motivated Breakfast Club Leader to take responsibility for running the Breakfast Club.
The successful candidate will:
- enjoy working with children,
- be committed to providing high quality care in a safe environment,
- prepare a suitable nutritious breakfast for all children,
- organise a varied and creative play programme of suitable activities for all children,
- be patient, cheerful and enthusiastic,
- be self-motivated and able to use their own initiative,
- understand the importance of confidentiality in a school and maintain high levels of confidentiality,
- have a good understanding of safeguarding, report all concerns in line with school policy and always put the needs of the children first,
- be able to administer first aid and meet the medical needs of the children,
In return, we can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with fantastic children who enjoy school,
- the chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of children and their families,
- a strong, friendly school team, who will support you and learn from your ideas,
- a supportive local community who are fully committed to the school,
- the opportunity to further develop your career.
For more information please contact our Business Manager on 01993 891644. Visits to the school are warmly welcome. The job person specification is available below. Please apply using the application form on our website.
Closing date: Friday 10th January
Interviews: Tuesday 14th January
Click here for the application form.
Oxfordshire Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves the type of work with children and young people that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post. All users are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.