We value the opportunity to enrich our curriculum through a range of extra-curricular activities. We offer the clubs on a termly basis and most clubs have minimum and maximum numbers. Below are the choices for the Summer Term. We ask that once children sign up to a club, they attend every week of the term as, due to demand, non-attendance may result in places being offered elsewhere. If in exceptional circumstances you are unable to attend your club you must inform the person that runs the club.
A reminder to everyone that our Behaviours for Life underpin everything at Combe School including our lunchtime and after-school programme.
- Bright Sparks Science (Autumn Term- Year 5/6, Spring Term- Year 3/4, Summer Term- Year 1/2)
- Yoga Club (all years)
- Footy Kids (Spring 1 only)
- Club Club (Reception to Year 2)
- Musical Theatre Club- Year 1-6
- Sports Club- Year 4-6
- Spanish – (lunchtime club)
- OSTMA Martial Arts- Year 1-6
- Basketball Club- Year 2-4
- Choir Club (KS2)
Music Lessons – 1:1
Monday and Tuesday afternoons
- Piano and cello with Liz McArdell
Details about cello and guitar lessons from the school office.